Gastroenterology is a branch of medicine that deals with the complications in the digestive system and its several associated disorders. The diseases affect the gastrointestinal tract, staring from the mouth to the anus, along with the alimentary canal. The diagnosis and treatment of this disorders of the digestive system are done by the specialists known as the Gastroenterologists. They perform several kinds of tests and diagnostic procedures which includes colonoscopy, endoscopy, endoscopic ultrasound, liver biopsy and endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography or ERCP. Other than the gastroenterologists, there are a number of other specialized doctors who mutually work together to provide the necessary gastroenterology services to the patients.
The hospital provides a thorough gastroenterology service to the patients. All the patients suffering from any of the gastroenterological disorders are provided with quality and satisfactory services for their aid. Attentive personal care is delivered to the patients. The healthcare team works with the doctor and the patient to provide the best cure. The services are as follows:
- Colonoscopy is done to detect the problems or abnormalities of the small and large intestines.
- Ultimate screening and surveillance are offered for the best cure of the patients.
- Endoscopy, gastro intestinal disorder, liver disorder and pancreatic disorder are some of the other treatment services that are provided by the hospital.
- Other than that, the hospital provides radiology and laparoscopic treatment as well so that patients are able to get all services under one roof.
- The hospital has a state of art gastroenterology department aimed to provide the best of the facilities to the patients by the use of the latest surgical and medical inventions.
- The therapeutic gastroenterology program delivers the patients with early diagnosis and fast recovery from the disease.
The hospital is focused on providing all the necessary gastroenterological services to the patients so that all the disorders can be treated efficiently and effectively at the same time. The hospital offers 24/7 service which works best during an emergency.
- Kidney stones are actually the hard concretions...
- Minimally Invasive Surgery These techniques hav...
- What are Piles? Piles are also popularly known ...
- Knee replacement surgery as indicated by the na...