Spine Clinic in Vadodara
The maintenance of a good spine health is quite essential. The spine involves a number of diseases and disorders which at times becomes detrimental. The spinal problems such as the loss of the normal spinal curves and spinal parts are quite common. A number of well-known spine clinics are there that offer complete spine care and treat spinal cord disorders. The main causes of the spinal cord disorders may include blocked blood supply, injuries, compression and infections by a tumor or a fractured bone. A spine specialist is a health professional who primarily focuses on treating spine conditions. Common specialists include physiatrists, chiropractors, physical therapists, neurosurgeons, orthopedic surgeons, pain management physicians, anesthesiologists, and neurologists and rheumatologists.
Spinal Surgery Specialist
The hospital is focused on offering world class spinal cord treatment services to the patients so that they can be eased out of the condition or the disease that they are suffering from. A vast range of services are offered in the hospital which are mentioned below.
- The hospital consists of a multidisciplinary team which offers a holistic approach to the management of spinal problems.
- All the treatments offered here are comprehensive, thorough, tailored to meet individual needs, patient-friendly and holistic.
- The hospital offers a wide range of services to patients with spine related problems including Patient education and support, rehabilitation and Spinal physiotherapy, Spinal injection therapy, Management of chronic pain, Spinal surgery.
- The hospital deals with conditions such as low back pain, spinal tumors, metabolic diseases (osteoporosis), fractures, spinal malformation and devastating spinal cord injuries.
Facilities Provided at Gujarat Kidney Hospital
- For correct diagnoses and increased safety during therapeutic processes, the specialists in the hospital use the most advanced techniques available for interventional neuroradiology, spinal imaging, surgery, and electro-physiological testing.
- The hospital has all the necessary facilities which makes sure that the patients are provided all sorts of services in regards to all variety of spine disorders and related conditions.
The hospital takes pride in its specialist spine clinic which aims to provide the most advanced services to the patients.
- What is Neurology? Neurology is a branch of med...
- What is Urology? Urology is a branch of medical...
- Kidney stones are actually the hard concretions...
- Minimally Invasive Surgery These techniques hav...