Laparoscopy is also referred to as diagnostic laparoscopy is a surgical diagnostic process which is used to examine the organs within the abdomen. This is a low-risk, minimally invasive process that necessitates only small incisions. Laparoscopy is usually used to recognize and identify the source of pelvic or abdominal pain. It is prescribed by the doctors only when noninvasive methods are not able to help with diagnosis. Laparoscopic surgeons are qualified to perform minimally invasive surgeries to treat a deformity, a disease or an injury. Laparoscopic surgeons carry out these keyhole surgeries by making small incisions in the affected part of the body.
Services on Offer
The hospital is dedicated to offering access to laparoscopic surgery for potential patients. Teams of medical specialists offer a range of services for patients seeking information on laparoscopic surgery. A wide range of services are offered in the hospital, some of which are mentioned below:
- The hospital has a separate department for the patients who are supposed to undergo the laparoscopic surgical procedure.
- The surgeons here use laparoscopic surgery to treat a wide range of diseases of abdomen colon, appendix, esophagus, glands, gallbladder, hernia, pancreas, intestines, spleen, and stomach.
- The patients here are offered the options of both conventional laparoscopic surgery and single incision laparoscopic surgery or SILS.
- Laparoscopic Surgery is offered at its best by the extremely trained and vastly experienced doctors of the laparoscopic department.
- The hospital is equipped with a very modern laparoscopic surgery unit to effectively deal with all sorts of patients requiring this type of surgery.
- Advanced facilities are also available along with a world class laparoscopic surgery operating room.
The hospital always aims for providing world class laparoscopic surgeries to the patients to make sure that they are not only cured but also completely satisfied.
- Kidney stones are actually the hard concretions...
- Minimally Invasive Surgery These techniques hav...
- What are Piles? Piles are also popularly known ...
- Knee replacement surgery as indicated by the na...