Physiotherapy Treatment in Vadodara
Physiotherapy is basically a type of therapy which utilizes some of the proven techniques to help reinstate function and movement of any individual affected by a disability, injury or health condition. Physiotherapists assist people affected by illness, injury or disability through exercise and movement, education, manual therapy and advice. Physiotherapy can help to prevent a range of health problems in heart, soft tissue, bones and joints, chest and lungs, brain and nervous system. Physiotherapy thus can help to reduce the medication, avoid surgery, manage pain and reduce the risk of injury. Physiotherapists work in various settings such as medical centres, hospitals, work places, schools, private clinics and communities.
The hospital is committed to offer premium quality physiotherapy services to the patients so that they can be eased out of the disease or the condition that they are experiencing. A vast range of services are offered in the hospital which are discussed below.
- The physiotherapy service delivers care to patients, both children and adults, all through our hospital departments as well as in community, outpatient and rural settings.
- The physiotherapist within the hospital assesses patients, including their impairment, functional ability and medical history
- The other services that the hospital offers include evaluation and treatment of patient’s progress towards rehabilitation goals and education and training of families, patients and caregivers.
- Treatment is customized to each individual and is based on the patient’s needs.
Facilities Provided at Gujarat Kidney Superspeciality Hospital
- The physiotherapy department in this hospital consists of a Senior Physiotherapists, Physiotherapy Manager, a Practice Tutor, a Physiotherapy Attendant, Basic Grade Physiotherapists and clerical officers.
- The hospitals’ physiotherapy centre has a huge room fully equipped with the latest therapeutic technology to ensure that the patients get the best in class treatment.
The trained physiotherapists at the hospital makes sure that all the patients get the best of the services without giving them a single chance to complain.
Urology problems are common in both men as well...
The heart is undoubtedly the most vital organ o...
Liver cirrhosis is a later stage of scarring or...
Knee replacement is basically a surgical proced...