Vascular surgery is a surgical subspecialty in which illnesses of the vascular system, or veins, arteries and lymphatic circulation are managed by minimally-invasive catheter procedures, surgical reconstruction and medical therapy. The vascular surgeon is qualified in the management and diagnosis of diseases affecting all parts of the vascular system except those of the heart and brain. Vascular surgeons assist patients with a vast range of diseases that affect the arteries and veins. These surgeons can treat complications from blood clots, diabetes, blockages in the arteries or veins, aneurysms, varicose veins and many other vascular diseases.
Vascular Surgery Treatments
The hospital is dedicated to providing access to vascular surgery for the patients with vascular system disorder. The medical specialists within the hospital offer several services for patients looking for information on vascular surgery. Several types of services are offered in the hospital, some of which are mentioned below:
- The hospital has a dedicated department that deals with disorders of the vascular system such as veins, arteries and lymphatic system.
- The hospital’s vascular surgeons treat blood vessel and lymphatic system conditions fully to restore to maximum well-being and health.
- The hospital has the well-known vascular surgeons who have the experience of performing vascular surgery such as AV fistula, Varicose Veins, vascular grafts and Embolectomy.
Facilities Provided at Gujarat Kidney Superspeciality Hospital
- The team of specialists at the hospital provides all-inclusive state-of-the-art therapeutic and diagnostic interventions for the whole spectrum of circulatory disorders, from minimally invasive endovascular therapy to medical management to conventional open surgery.
- The hospital offers the full spectrum of interventional and diagnostic medical procedures, including advanced wound care facilities, non invasive vascular laboratory testing, and the most recent minimally invasive technologies.
The vascular surgery department of the hospital has the required infrastructure and the vastly experienced doctors to offer vascular surgery at its best to the patients.
- Kidney stones are actually the hard concretions...
- Minimally Invasive Surgery These techniques hav...
- What are Piles? Piles are also popularly known ...
- Knee replacement surgery as indicated by the na...